Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
If you’re like us, you have a love/hate relationship with recipes on blogs. We want to read what people have to say about their food but we really want to know more about the recipe!
For our recipes, we are trying to keep it real, recipe first, and after we will tell you all about our gradma’s love of the food we are about to prepare …
Please, enjoy the story we have to share!
Bacon, Onion and Goat Cheese Quiche
- 8 Slices Cooked and crumbled Bacon
- 1 Medium Onion diced
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled goat cheese
- 6 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper to taste
- 1 Crust Cream Cheese Butter or Crisco Pie Crust
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese optional
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with the crust of your choice.
- Layer the bacon, onion and crumbled goat cheese in the pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, 1/2 & 1/2, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon, onion and goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese (optional).
- Cook in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Drop the oven back to 350 degrees and cook an additional 25 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick, it should come out clean when the eggs are finished cooking. Add more time if needed.
- Serve and Enjoy!
For detailed video instructions, click play on the video below!