Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt`
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 tsp Melted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and mix together.
- Lightly beat 4 medium eggs and whisk into the flour mixture.
- Add 1 Cup Milk and `1 Cup Water, whisk into the flour mixture until it is a smooth batter.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla extract, whisk together until well incorporated.
- Ladle batter onto a hot ,greased cast iron skillet (or any round pan you have).
- Circle the batter onto the pan to make it as think as possible. (see video for help).
- Cook just a couple minutes and then turn over the crepe and cook a couple more.
- Turn the crepe onto a plate and fill with your favorite filling.