Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Cream Cheese Pie Crust
- 8 Ounce Cream Cheese; softened
- 1 Stick Butter; Softened
- 1.5 Cups All purpose flour
- Add all ingredients to stand mixer.
- Using a dough hook, mix on low speed until flour is mixed with butter and cream cheese.
- Turn the speed to medium and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Removed dough from bowl and off hook.
- Using your hands, form into a smooth ball.
- Place dough ball in a medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Removed chilled dough ball and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Put a piece of parchment over the dough ball as well.
- Roll the dough out between the two pieces of paper.
- Remove the top piece of paper and flip the dough into a pie plate.
- Using your hands press the dough into the pie plate, removing any air pockets.
- Using your fingers, form the edges of your dough to make a nice border.
- Follow your recipe to fill the dough with ingredients and cook as directed!