Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
CROCKPOT BEEF TOP ROUND ROAST
- 2-3 Pounds Beef Top Round Roast
- 6-7 Medium White Potatoes; Cut into wedges
- 6-7 Medium Carrots; Peeled and chunked
- 2 Medium Sweet Onions; Halved
- 3-4 Tbsp Italian Herbs “Gourmet Garden Stir-in” Or your own mix of Italian herbs!
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Beef of Vegetable Broth
- Rub 3-4 Tbsp’s Italian Herbs over the entire piece of meat.
- Drizzle 1/4 C Worcestershire Sauce over the meat and herbs.
- Cover and refrigerate the meat while you are cutting your vegetables.
- Cut your potatoes into wedges.
- Cut your carrots into large chunks.
- Cut your onion in halves.
- Remove meat from fridge and dredge with 1/4 C flour. Be sure to cover the entire piece of meat with the flour.
- Line the crockpot with all the cut vegetables.
- Place the meat over the vegetables.
- Pour the beef or vegetable broth over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover the crockpot and turn to low setting.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours for rare to medium or 6-8 hours for medium to well done roast.