Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Ham, Broccoli and Goat Cheese Quiche
- 1/2 Cup Cut Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Cooked and Diced Ham
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 6 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese optional
- 1 Crust Cream Cheese Pie Crust
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with your crust. I prefer the Cream Cheese Crust but you can use a butter or crisco crust as well.
- Layer the ham, broccoli and sprinkle the goat cheese into the bottom of the crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate, covering the ham, broccoli and goat cheese.
- (optional) Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the egg mixture.
- Cook in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Drop the oven back to 350 degrees and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Check the quiche with a toothpick, it should come out clean. Add more time if the egg is not fully cooked.