Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
- 1 Pint Sour Cream
- 1 Pint Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dill Seed
- 2 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 Pkg Dried Beef
- 2 loafs Rye or Sourdough Bread Rounds
- Add the dried beef to a food processor and process the dried meat until finely chopped.
- Scoop chopped dried meat into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add all seasonings.
- Add sour cream and mayonaise.
- Mix dried beef, seasonings sour cream and mayo together until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop out the inside of one of the bread loafs. Save the scooped bread for dipping.
- Fill the inside of scooped out bread bowl with the meat dip.
- Cut the second piece of bread into bite size pieces.
- Serve dip chilled or at room temp, either way is great!
This is a delicious meat dip that is great in a sourdough or rye bread bowl. Baquettes are also wonderful for using to dip. You could also use crackers, pretty much any variety would work.
This is a great dip to bring to a potluck for any occasion. We are always looking for something new and exciting to bring to share with friends and coworkers. This particular dip is so unique and exciting. It is not one that many think of for parties and pot lucks!
If you are wondering what dried beef is, feel free to check it out at Armour Star!
Have you never used Beau Monde Seasoning for anything? You can make your own pretty easy actually. The Spruce Eats has a great recipe for Beau Monde!