Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
- 1 Ball Pie crust
- 1/4 Stick Soft butter
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Roll out your pie crust onto a slightly floured surface.
- Spread softened butter on the pie crust.
- Combine Cinnamon and Sugar. Sprinkle across the butter, trying to be even.
- Roll up the dough, it will look like a snake. Try to keep it tight as you roll!
- Cut even strips through the dough to make bite size pieces.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. They should be golden brown but make sure you don’t burn them!