Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Roasted Grapes and Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Bag Fresh Brussell Sprouts halved, about 30
- 1/2 Bag Whole Red Seedless Grapes about 30
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Cranberry and Tarragon Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix Oil, Lemon Juice and Thyme.
- Coat the brussel sprouts and grapes with the oil mixture.
- Put in 9×11 glass baking dish.
- Roast in oven at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle in chopped walnuts and mix the nuts into the brussel sprouts and grapes.
- Return to oven and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with Goat Cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This roasted grapes and brussel sprouts dish is a new family favorite. I am actually a little disappointed that it took me so long to roast a grape. Almost a whole life wasted eating raw grapes is just a little sad actually. If you haven’t tried it before, this recipe is a great way to break you in to the world of warm grapes!
When you are feeling that food bored way, this is a great cure. I know I am always looking for something different to put on my plate. Do you also get tired of eating the same old thing? I love when I find something that just makes we say wow!
Do you often wonder what to bring to a pot luck or a luncheon? I always worry that someone else will bring the same dish when I go to these events. With this recipe though, I doubt you have to worry about that at all.
A great pairing for this roasted grapes and brussel sprouts side dish is our Lamb Chop recipe. I highly suggest trying these two together soon! When you find something that combos well together, you have a winner!
Our favorite goat cheeses come from Vermont Creamery . If you have this brand available, I highly suggest giving them a try! Vermont Creamery has a lot of different variety’s that you are sure to love!
If you are looking for another unique side dish recipe, be sure to check out our Mediterranean Salad! The combos of flavor in this recipe are simply amazing!